Services we provide
We offer the following service levels to third-party tie-ins:
- Make available capacity to Tie-in parties;
- Accept hydrocarbons that comply with delivery specifications;
- Process hydrocarbons to required criteria;
- Meter / measure / allocate hydrocarbons to specified standards;
- Deliver dry gas into the FUKA system;
- Deliver stabilised crude to the Brent system at Cormorant A;
- Operate / monitor fields on behalf of Tie-in parties;
- Provide technical input as required;
- Provide other 'routine' services;
- Provide other 'non-routine' services on an OPEX-plus basis.
To date, no third party arrangements have been entered into for use of the Alwyn Area platform facilities. Nevertheless, any approach would be treated on a case-by-case basis when determining the appropriate commercial terms, taking into account issues such as the required level of capital expenditure, product specification, capacity requirements, etc.
PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY
Alwyn/Dunbar production performance record is shown in the adjacent graph. A production efficiency of 93% was achieved in 2017 and a 89.2% efficiency has been achieved for the period January - July 2018. Shutdowns are scheduled (as far as possible) to coincide with shutdowns of our export systems through close liaison with operators. These actions, along with comprehensive maintenance strategies help to maintain high levels of uptime for the platform.
* Production efficiency is defined as the ratio between actual production and the addition of actual production plus the production (planned and unplanned) shortfalls.